Saturday, January 31, 2009

Worst Kind of Greed

Obama is in jail. No Not President Obama but George Obama his half brother. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28947310/

George Obama lives on a little more than $12 USD a year. Barry Obama could easily have given him $20 to double his income. As President lectures us about greed and caring for one's neighbor m- Perhaps he practice some himself. He is so greedy that he cant help his won brother. Obama became a millionaire while in office in Illinois. How does that happen??

He should practice what he preaches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you believed in personal responsibility? or is that only when its convenient?

Anonymous said...

What does this have to do with personal responsibility? If I could double my half brother's personal income for a mere $20, I would. But, I don't think the writer of this blog nor I would ever force someone to do so. There would be no virtue in that.